A journey of deep transformation.
This profoundly immersive experience is designed
for inner peace
and outer expression.
Life is taking its toll… and we all need time to withdraw, recharge and emerge with full power. Take a step back from daily life and take a breath. Come on a journey of self-discovery and emerge transformed. This signature SOMA retreat is an opportunity to go inward through practices that elevate the state of being, balance emotional states and rev up the life force. Throughout the retreat, practices such as transformational yoga sessions, Himalayan breath-work, deep meditation, sauna & ice bath coaching, advanced workshops and coaching sessions, will help you recalibrate the physical body, mind and consciousness, supporting your ability to artfully navigate the demands of everyday life, while learning to generate happiness as your default mode. At the end of this retreat, you will emerge from your transformative experiences as a new person — bursting with energy and new ideas. If you are ready to take the next step in your personal journey in accessing higher states of consciousness, we warmly welcome you to join us.
Thursday 2pm - Sunday 10am
November 17-20, 2022
You have the flexibility to choose your own accommodation and still join us and the group for the full Soma experience.
What is included
- 4 days/ 3 nights premium accommodation in 30m2 bedroom with king-sized bed and private en-suite bathroom
- Gift on arrival
- 1 x bodywork treatment
- Transformational yoga sessions
- Himalayan Breathwork
- Deep Meditation
- Immersive Mindfulness Practices with Gary Gorrow
- Workshops and Coaching sessions
- Thought provoking discourses
- Ideal time for personal realignment
- Sound healing
- Ice-bath and sauna
- 4-day cleanse with locally sourced organic meals cooked by our Ayurvedic chefs
- Access to freshwater infinity pool and Soma Sanctuary
Additional bodywork treatment upon request. Charges apply.
Interested to join a "sold out" Immersion Retreat?
Please fill the form below to join our waiting list