A transformative, 3-day reset retreat expertly designed to achieve cognitive and physical equilibrium for increased energy and vitality. If you are feeling burnt-out, this retreat is for you.
To reach your peak, you must first discover your depths.
Accelerate your personal development with Soma’s signature Immersion retreat, a profound and challenging reset for body and mind. Creativity is the product of inner harmony, a delicate homeostasis that is constantly under siege by the realities of modern life and the false comfort of survivalist habits. These circumstances lead to negative or misleading self-beliefs that exhaust the body and inhibit authentic self-expression: you feel tired, stuck, directionless, depressed
This impeded state of being requires a seismic shift to undo. Immersion offers the ideal setting and structure to course correct, providing the rare opportunity to completely disengage from your current environment and disrupt self-destructive behaviour or patterns. It weaves a cocoon from which you will re-emerge: recharged, reinvigorated, and fully realised. As part of the program, Soma's Business Partners, Gary Gorrow and Peter Ostick, will be delivering coaching sessions to our retreat guests. Gary is a firm believer that we become what we cultivate. With this in mind he will lead you through a wonderfully and practical meditation and mindfulness session, highlighting the fundamental principles of mindfulness as well as technique to support developing the mind and nervous system.
The Immersion programme integrates science-based mindfulness techniques and Vedic wisdom to offer a holistic menu of experiences guaranteed to trigger and sustain personal growth. Participants can expect a stunning range of yoga, Himalayan breathwork, meditation particles, sauna & ice-bath coaching, interpersonal workshops designed to recalibrate the body and cultivate stillness within the mind. What you may not expect is the wonderful intensity of the process and its truly transformative and rewarding results. The 3-day, 2-night long journey is suitable for both dedicated beginners and advanced growth seekers alike, no matter your individual fitness level. If you are ready to step into newfound vibrancy and learn to artfully navigate the demands of a life ruth direction and purpose, you are ready for Soma Immersion.
Friday 2pm - Sun 10am
Jan 19-21, 2024 (2 rooms left)
Twin Share Main House
Forest Abode Triple Share
Forest Abode Couple
NON-RESIDENTIAL OPTION AVAILABLE FOR ALL IMMERSION RETREATS.
You have the flexibility to choose your own accommodation and still join us and the group for the full Soma experience (all meals included, full access to the freshwater infinity pool and the Soma grounds, infrared sauna).
- The tools to cultivate happiness as your ‘default’ setting
- Routines and practices you can integrate into your daily life for a sustainable sense of wellbeing and psycho-physical equilibrium
- Improved vitality and resilience, both mentally and physically
- Deepened self-awareness
- Friendships born from a like-minded community of people who share the same passion for personal growth
What is included
- 3 days/2 nights premium accommodation in expansive bedroom with a king-sized bed and private ensuite bathroom
- Welcome gift upon arrival
- 3-day cleanse-based menu prepared with locally sourced, organic meals prepared by Soma’s Ayurvedic chefs
- Access to freshwater infinity pool and 22 acres of grounds to explore the Soma Sanctuary
- 1 x bodywork treatment
- Allocation of energy session with Soma founder, Peter Ostick
- Daily yoga and movement classes
- Transformational breath work session with Soma founder, Gary Gorrow
- Immersive Mindfulness and Meditation Practices with Gary Gorrow
- Ice-bath and sauna coaching with Peter Ostick
*Extra Treatments/Massages available upon request. Charges apply.
Interested to join a "sold out" retreat? Please fill the form below to join our waiting list.