RISE is a unique online series empowering you with knowledge and practices to enhance your mental health, gain mastery of mind and overcome stress and anxiety.
Soma’s first-ever online course for mindfulness and meditation, RISE is led by Soma Byron’s Gary Gorrow who has over 17 years of experience as a Vedic Meditation practitioner (master teacher), qualified Ayurvedic health coach, mindfulness expert, high-performance coach and motivational speaker.
To maintain our health, happiness and high performance, recalibration with effective resources during these times is key. RISE is a course to empower people with a new perspective, practical knowledge and science-based tools that will serve to create the foundations for a richer life.
Rise Can Support You…
- Gain freedom from anxiety or stress
- Gain master over your mind
- Learn powerful techniques to balance your nervous system
- With practical tools and resources to accelerate your personal development
- Enhance mental and physical health
- To become proficient in meditation and mindfulness
- Develop greater resilience, psychological flexibility and inner stability
A seven-module series created to give you the tools, resources and practices to nullify stress and anxiety and transform your life. When you purchase RISE you get access to Soma Collective online where you can join us for online webinars, group mediations and more.
Cause and Effect: understand the root causes and systemic effects of anxiety and stress in our modern world.
Understanding Your Nervous System: our nervous system is the central operating system of our body. Its state and functioning plays a vital role in every aspect of our lives, especially our wellbeing. The shift starts here.
The Seven Principles look deeply into any field and you’ll discover there are certain fundamental elements that serve to uphold its integrity or otherwise. Here we will explore integral pieces in the puzzle of balanced living.
- Remove Interference: there are some things that ignite our potential and others that interfere. Identifying them is the key.
- Meditation: understanding the nature and mechanics of meditation.
- Healthy Routine: learn the basic elements we should incorporate into the landscape of our everyday lives.
- Herbal Support: the power of adaptogenic plants to support our wellbeing.
- Self Regulation: in a fluctuating world it’s vital to learn to master the art of regulating your emotions.
- Cultivate Your Mind: the mind is a field of tremendous possibility, be sure to cultivate it wisely.
Principle 7: Practices
While we need the knowledge to sharpen our intellectual understanding, we also need authentic practices that generate a distinct psychophysiological change to support our movement towards becoming unshakeable. Here we have included videos including breathwork sessions, mindfulness techniques and yoga classes.
An animated exploration of several fables that reveal compelling teachings on the nature of the human mind.
In these conversations, Gary and Peter take a candid look at the real-life experiences of anxiety. Peter struggled for many years with stress and crippling anxiety and through engaging in the RISE process was able to fortify himself from within and gain freedom from the condition. Together they reveal useful insights and real-life examples of how to apply this knowledge. We also learn about Gary’s story and how he got here.
Choose to RISE
The power of the mind is undeniable. This module explores the workings of our awareness and how each person, either consciously or unconsciously, makes a determination about how they are going to experience the world.
For any technical support with RISE email [email protected]