Learn to Meditate
Meditate is led
by renowned meditation
teacher and visionary
behind Soma, Gary Gorrow.
The course is designed to cultivate the kind of psychological growth that precipitates tangible and positive changes in your day-to-day life. Over this 3 day experience you will learn to become self-sufficient in Vedic Meditation and able to practice on your own.
In a world dominated by external gratification, this program allows you to dive deep within yourself through the ancient science-based practice of Vedic Meditation (VM).
Through this practice you will experience reduced stress and anxiety, increased energy, improved cardiovascular health, concentration, focus, memory, and creative intelligence.
Friday 2pm - Sunday 10am
Dec 17-19, 2021 - SOLD OUT
March 4-6, 2022 - SOLD OUT
April 1-3, 2022
August 12-14, 2022
November 4-6, 2022
What is included
- 3 days/ 2 nights premium accommodation in 30m2 bedroom with king-sized bed and private en-suite bathroom
- Gift on arrival
- Receive training in Vedic Meditation with Master teacher Gary Gorrow
- Daily Yoga Practice
- Self-serve continental breakfast and communal Ayurvedic lunches and dinners
- Saturday night moonlight cinema
- Access to infrared sauna
- Full access to the freshwater infinity pool and the Soma grounds
*Massages available upon request. Charges apply.
FROM THOSE WHO KNOW
About the teacher
Gary Gorrow, has over 17 years of experience. He has worked with thousands of people, from all walks of life, all over the globe – empowering them through his ancient consciousness-based practices. Gary is a Vedic Meditation Practitioner (Master Teacher), Qualified Ayurvedic Health Coach, Mindfulness Expert, a High Performance Coach and Motivational Speaker.