The Soma yoga retreat is meticulously designed to offer a comprehensive and transformative experience, blending a host of ancient and modern practices guaranteed to create a retreat experience like no other. Enveloped in an aura of nature, the Soma sanctuary is one of the most ideal places to dive deep into Vedic philosophy, self-discovery and unlock the secrets of inner peace.
Yoga is a timeless ancient science that extends beyond the wonderful physical postures it has become primarily associated with. In this 4-day, 3-night retreat comes the opportunity to connect with the breadth and depth of yoga. You will be exposed to numerous practices such as Kriya yoga, Himalayan Breath work, Bakti yoga, Hatha, Vinyasa, Yin Yoga, Kundalini, Transformational Breathwork, Vedic Philosophy, Meditations. The goal being the development of higher consciousness, a reshaping of your approach to life and living, newfound vibrancy, renewed direction and purpose.
THIS RETREAT IS IDEAL FOR:
~Yoga Enthusiasts: Individuals passionate about deepening their yoga practice and exploring advanced techniques in a focused and immersive setting.
~Serenity-Seekers: Those looking to escape the pressures of daily life and seeking effective stress management techniques in a spectacular environment.
~Soma Yoga retreat caters to individuals at all skill levels, making you feel supported on your journey.
~Mindfulness Explorers: Those interested in cultivating mindfulness and exploring meditation practices in a dedicated and guided manner.
~Health and Wellness Seekers: Individuals on a journey toward holistic well-being, as we address the spectrum of elements that comprise true health and happiness; mental, physical, spiritual, intellectual, lifestyle.
~People in Transition: Those undergoing life changes, seeking a space for reflection, rejuvenation and exploration of personal growth.
~Professionals: Individuals experiencing burnout or seeking a mindful break from hectic work schedules, finding respite and rejuvenation in a well-rounded experience beyond yoga practice.
ABOUT THE RETREAT
- Vedic Wisdom: Delve deep into the timeless ancient wisdom of Yoga Vedanta. Receive insights into the science of Being and the Art of Living. Gain new perspective on the nature of reality, self realisation and the path of dharma.
- Neurological Advancement: Engage in mindful yoga practices that leverage neuroplasticity, fostering positive changes in brain structure and function.
- Stress Modulation: The diverse range of practices serve to regulate the nervous system, dissolve accumulated stress and promote resilience and a higher state of consciousness.
- Physical Rejuvenation: Experience enhanced flexibility, strength and balance through daily yoga and associated practices which are tailored to your individual abilities and goals.
- Mindfulness Mastery: Learn the art of cultivating heightened awareness, mindful engagement and fostering mental clarity and emotional buoyancy.
- Holistic Wellness Education: Learn to incorporate the 6 essential elements into your daily life to optimise health and wellbeing moving forward.
- Balanced Energy: Harmonise your energy flow through the integration of Himalayan breathwork, Neuro-dynamic breathwork, meditation, mindfulness and various yoga styles to promote a balanced and revitalised state of being.
Thur 2pm - Sun 10am
Friday 2pm - Mon 10am
Thur 2pm - Sun 10am
Feb 29 -March 3, 2024
April 19-22, 2024
Sept 5-8, 2024
Twin Share Main House
Forest Abode Triple Share
Forest Abode Couple
AVAILABLE FOR ALL ROUNDING RETREATS.
You have the flexibility to choose your own accommodation and still join us and the group for the full Soma experience (all meals included, full access to the freshwater infinity pool, Soma grounds and infrared sauna).
What is included
- 4 days/3 nights premium accommodation in expansive bedroom with a king-sized bed and private ensuite bathroom
- Gift on arrival
- Daily Yoga Sessions: from Vinyasa, Hatha, Yin, Kundalini and other to specialised practices accommodating varying levels of ability.
- Transformational Breathwork Sessions
- Guided Meditation Practices
- Knowledge Sessions: Our world-class teachers will deliver timeless knowledge on the specific aspects of yoga vedanta philosophy, providing a deeper understanding of the broader implications of this for life and living.
- Nature and Relaxation: The retreat is filled with wonderful biodiversity and participants are encouraged to enjoy the natural world whether it be forest bathing, self-guided walks, outdoor meditation, or lying in the hammock under a 250 year old tree. The soma sanctuary is the ideal space of tranquility and reconnection.
- Daily access to infrared sauna and ice bath
- Digital detox
- Full access to a freshwater infinity pool and the Soma grounds
- 4-day cleanse-based menu prepared with locally sourced, organic meals prepared by Soma’s Ayurvedic chefs
- Evening gathering
*Bodywork treatment upon request. Charges apply.